Monday, June 4, 2012

12 weeks 3 days!

Here we are at 12 weeks and 3 days! 


I would like to give credit where credit is due... so with that I want to say that I'm borrowing this idea from my also-pregnant friends, Erin and Brittany.  Thanks girls for the idea.  What a great way to keep track of these pregnancy memories that become so foggy later!

How far along? 12 weeks, 3 days!
Total weight gain: Nothing yet... boy will that change!
Maternity clothes? Chad rescued my box of maternity clothes from the attic yesterday.  Day one in my maternity capris has been blissful!
Stretch marks? nothing new yet.  I somehow escaped pregnancy #1 with only a few "battle scars"... hopefully my luck will be the same with this one.  I kept myself very well greased up and took a fish oil vitamin every day.  I'd better get back to that regimen.
Sleep: Not great.  I am continually having to change positions.  I am a tummy sleeper but this tiny little belly makes that pretty uncomfortable.  Also, K-bug has decided she likes to wake up in the middle of the night and climb in bed with Mommy.  I love how snuggly she is, but I also love getting a full nights sleep!
Best moment this week: Getting to spend some much needed time with wonderful friends. 
Miss anything? Good sleep and my old clothes!
Movement: Not yet, but I am soooo looking forward to it!  That was my favorite part of pregnancy #1.
Food cravings: Food.  Anything really.  Salty is preferred.  I think I've already gone through about 5 jars of pickles... ha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing constantly.  Sometimes certain things will make my stomach churn, but I couldn't list a certain item.
Gender: Chad has said from day one that we wouldn't ever have a boy and he's sticking to it. I thought K-bug was a boy (wrong!) and I've had dreams that this one is a boy too.  So, I'm guessing it's a girl.  That's also what the Chinese Gender Predictor Calendar says (yes... I'm a little ashamed to admit I tried it!).  While I would be happy with either, a girl would be easier since we are already stocked with everything girl!
Labor Signs: Goodness NO!
Symptoms: I have to pee all the time!  I'm not sleeping well anymore.  My morning sickness has finally subsided.  Much more frequent headaches (I had them with K-bug too).  Growing in the belly region and growing in the mammary gland region!  Chad told me today that it's very noticeable now... lucky him!  ;)
Belly Button in or out? In, I never got an "outie" with K-bug either.
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired.  Chad might say moody if I wasn't around though! Ha.
Looking forward to: My next OB appointment.  I love seeing the baby and hearing that quick little heartbeat.  Also our big ultrasound is in July and I cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment